Wednesday 10 July 2013

Getting "back into" fashion






































































































For this post I couldn't think of a more appropriately crap title, but that's just it-I have found myself stuck in a rut for a good few months now and fashion, you have tired me. And this lack of inspiration has resulted in a lack of blog posts, a lack of interest and, worryingly, a lack of commitment to something I felt so passionate about all of 4 months ago. Exhaustion came to mind whenever I followed the collections online throughout fashion week and everything around me had been so over-saturated with fashion images that anything that I would have previously found extraordinary just seemed very tedious. I'm not sure what exactly has got me "back into fashion" exactly, it may have been my hoarding tendencies letting the pile of magazines grow, but it seems that as soon as Couture Week has rolled around the corner, design is exciting me again (here's looking at you Martin Margiela).
Expect more commitment to writing and fashion from now on, my eyes have just had an overload of it.
Dress: & Other Stories (unfortunately no longer available!)
Ring: Cos
Shoes: Office

No comments:

Post a Comment