Monday 28 January 2013

Acne yellow


I really can't resist a pop of neon and when I came across this acid yellow cable knit from Acne my heart sank due to the desolate state of my purse. There comes a time in every girl's life when she realises she can't have what she wants and it really sucks-the joys of being a struggling student! That aside, I can't keep my eyes away from the structure of the knit, it covets a thick ribbed hem and kneckline; the size of the hem is actually one of the main things that drew me to it-it somehow balances the knit despite the heavy cabel design above and the sheer fact that the hem is so HUGE. That's one of the reasons I really love Acne-they can take something as simple as a cable knit jumper and only have to adjust it ever so slightly in such a effective way it becomes a masterpiece in its own. Hats off to you Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment