Sunday 3 February 2013

Purchase


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Cotton cut out tshirt: Cos
This was a little present for myself I bought a week ago, I am always weary with ordering online with
Cos as it seems that I always find myself waiting in long aticipation before the grey package arrives. Of course, purchases from the Swedish brand are forever worth the wait and packaged with the at most care; which I think is an important factor to consider when ordering from overseas as, when you see an image of your purchase online, you expect it to be in that perfect condition when delivered, right? The way Cos package their online stock demonstrates the high quality of care and nurture in
their garments, which for myself, makes me put extra care into wearing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment