Saturday 16 February 2013

What I would have wore to LFW


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Mohair sweater: Uniqlo men's (old)
Velvet cycle shors: American Apparel
Nylon shoulder bag: Cos
Wood and metal bangle: Cos
Sunglasses: ASOS
It is because I am knee deep in essays *sigh* that I will not be attending the fashion Garden of Eden that is London Fashion Week this spring. However, the thought of many weeks of drowning in lined paper and John Steinbeck did not make me hesitate in deciding on what I would wear to Sommerset House. For that occasion, I stole my dad's old mohair Uniqlo sweater which I have been secretly coveting for years now; although persuading him to let me wear it was nothing without stubbornness. Mohair has got to be my favourite texture for the colder months and there is something I find delicious about the soft and cosy silhouette it gives; although it may seem to many that an extremely oversized knit is such a lazy garment I can never help but feel quite expensive in this one. It reminds me quite a lot of the mohair Wham dress from Acne which is hiding from me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment